- UniSound may, at its sole discretion, modify the terms of any of the unisound.us Policies. We will attempt to notify you of changes, but you are encouraged to periodically review the latest versions of unisound.us Policies.
- Any and all information provided to unisound.us shall be completely accurate and truthful. You shall not access the information you don’t have a right to access or possess (you have not and will not access other users’ passwords, usernames, etc.).
- By registering untruthfully you can and will be held liable for your actions and the consequences. This is considered unlawful access to proprietary information and UniSound reserves the right to pursue legal action against you and any who assists you.
- You agree that your use of the unisound.us website will not violate any local, national, or international law.
Profile and Member Submissions
- You will not submit material that is protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret, or is otherwise subject to third party proprietary rights, including privacy and publicity rights unless you are the owner of these rights or have permission from their rightful owner to publish the material and to grant UniSound all of the license rights granted herein.
- By making Profile and Directory Submissions to unisound.us, you hereby grant UniSound a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sub-licensable, and transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, and perform your Directory Submissions in connection with the unisound.us website and shall include the right of UniSound to use Profile and Directory Submissions to promote UniSound website and business in any media now known or to be developed in the future.
- By publishing your unisound.us Profile you agree to share your contact information with programs and organizations for professional purposes only.
Restrictions and Limitations
- UniSound has the right to terminate membership and usage of any members who UniSound feels have violated any terms of any unisound.us Policies.
- Unisound.us material (including but not limited to articles, educational videos, artworks, coding, database(s), graphics, logos, text, etc.) is copyrighted and shall not be used in any manner without written permission from UniSound. The unisound.us website and any documents or files provided by UniSound or its members are provided solely for your personal and non-commercial use.
- You agree not to disable, circumvent, or interfere with security features of the unisound.us website, including features preventing or restricting the use or copying of any content or material on the website.
- While UniSound expects members to know and be responsible for abiding by governing body rules and regulations, as well as local, state, and federal laws, UniSound is not responsible for organizations, students, or teachers who violate governing body rules or regulations or governmental laws. All members are responsible for their own actions, and violators are subject to account termination.
- Members, teachers, organizations, and 3rd party accounts agree to only post accurate, truthful information in their UniSound listings. UniSound is not responsible for any statements, representations, or misrepresentation by members, teachers, or organizations.
- Registering with unisound.us or using unisound.us services constitutes your acceptance of all provisions of unisound.us Policies. If you do not agree with these provisions, you should discontinue all use of the website immediately. UniSound reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time and without notice. As a result, it is your responsibility to frequently check for revisions.
- You agree that the use of the UniSound website shall be at your sole risk. UniSound does not make any warranty as to the results obtained from its website usage or as to the accuracy, reliability, intellectual property rights of or relating to, or content of any user submission or information, service, or merchandise provided through unisound.us.
- UniSound does not warrant that website service will be uninterrupted or error-free. UniSound is not responsible or liable for any damages caused by viruses within this website or in the channels of delivery.
- UniSound does not endorse any Profile and Directory Submission or any opinion or statement expressed therein, and UniSound disclaims any and all liability in connection with Directory Submissions.
- UniSound does not permit copyright or other infringing activities of intellectual property on its website. UniSound reserves the right to remove Profile and Directory Submissions and content without prior notice and will remove all Directory Submissions and any other content if properly notified that a Directory Submission or content infringes on another’s intellectual property rights.
- WARRANTY DISCLAIMER: YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE unisound.us WEBSITE SHALL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, UNISOUND, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH ITS WEBSITE AND YOUR USE THEREOF. CLASSICAL SINGER CORP. MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF ITS WEBSITE’S CONTENT OR THE CONTENT OF ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO THE unisound.us WEBSITE AND UNISOUND ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY
- ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT
- PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF OUR WEBSITE,
- ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE unisound.us WEBSITE.
- UNISOUND WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND THIRD PARTIES, WHETHER FROM A ORGANIZATION, TEACHER, MEMBER, OR A PROVIDER OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. YOU MUST USE YOUR BEST JUDGMENT AND EXERCISE CAUTION WHERE APPROPRIATE AND WHEN DEALING WITH THIRD PARTIES.